Sunnyvale & Santa Clara- Smash Gyms has morning MMA training from 10:30am-11:30am Monday through Friday! These beginner friendly MMA fitness classes are a great way to improve your overall fitness and functional strength while learning self-defense. The MMA class participants range from professional & amateur fighters to stay-at-home moms.
In this fun and unique fitness class participants will learn techniques, drills and workouts borrowed from a variety of disciplines. The morning MMA class teaches techniques from Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, and Judo. The wide variety of class formats, strength and conditioning exercises and fighting styles makes a fun and exciting class to help keep our members interested and motivated. This class has a strong emphasis and safety and welcomes all skill and fitness levels. All of our group fitness and exercise classes at Smash are all beginner friendly. The 10:30am MMA class is perfect for students, people with flexible work schedules, housewives, or anyone that sneak out of work!
Immediately following the MMA class is a Noon Jiu-Jitsu class five days a week. The Lunch time fitness and BJJ classes are some of the most popular classes at Smash! Lunch time classes include Bootcamp, Kettlebell, JuJitsu, MMA, Kickboxing and more. Student discounts available! Smash is located on the border of Sunnyvale and Santa Clara. Just 10 minutes from San Jose, Milpitas, Mountain View and Fremont.
Try a Free Week of Unlimited Classes!
Smash Gyms members meet at Smash every Sunday and go to the best hiking spots in the Bay Area. Members visit parks in Santa Clara County and take day trips to some of the best hiking trails in California. If you are interested in hiking with us please add yourself to the Facebook hiking group below or ask about it next time you are at the gym! These hikes are open to anyone so feel free to bring friends!
Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/416794645019158/
Smash Hikers have visited parks and trails at The Pinnacles, Grant Ranch, Castle Rock, Henry Cowell, Alum Rock, Huddart, Windy Hill and many more parks coming soon.
The Smash Gyms kids martial arts program teaches children a blend of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Wrestling. Through martial arts, the instructors instill positive character development and physical fitness. Class are held 5 days a week. Experienced coaches teach every class. Coaches include Blackbelts, Division 1 Wrestlers and, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champion competitors.
Smash Gyms is conveniently located on the border of Sunnyvale and Santa Clara. Just five minutes from Rivermark Plaza and Great America!
Free trial week! Enroll your child now!
Tutoring for kids ages 5-14 in Santa Clara. Smash is located on the border of Sunnyvale and Santa Clara just 5 minutes from Rivermark Plaza and Great America.
We looked at what challenges face most families during the evening and post school hours. We then outlined a program that will provide you with the following features and benefits.
- Clean, air conditioned facility.
- 5,000 square foot facility specifically designed for fitness and martial arts.
- Staff of highly trained professionals in a family owned business.
- Incorporate physical development programs (Martial Arts) that are more effective at building your child's self-esteem, confidence and over all physical health than any other physical activity available to children today.
- A proven self-discipline and character development curriculum
- Daily math, reading lessons or homework help.
- Strong focus on fitness.
- Martial Arts classes that improve coordination, discipline, and respect taught by champion instructors.
- Testing and Intramural tournaments are included with the tuition. One of the fundamental growth tactics we use is their promotions in the martial arts. All of the testing, belts, certificates, etc., are included with their tuition.
- The most affordable After School Program available.